BEBAT is responsible for collecting, sorting, and processing of all batteries in Belgium. 24.000 collection points and an annual collected weight of over 3800 tons present quite the logistical challenge. BEBAT started working with LoQutus in 2011
Thanks to our work they have realised a lot of gains in operational efficiency. For example the trucks collecting batteries now do 54% less trips than in 2012. On top of that their collection trips are more efficient with trucks bringing back more batteries per haul. In the end thanks to LoQutus, BEBAT saves on CO² emissions, time & money!
“When we work with LoQutus we really appreciate the fact that they really understand our business. They are also adept at translating 'IT language' for our business people, ensuring that everyone involved understands where we are heading.” - Katrien Busselot, Logistics & Recycling Manager at BEBAT
BEBAT really made use of our wide-ranging expertise throughout the last years. These are a few of the projects we realised for them:
- Building a digital system to automate logistical operations
- Setting up a Data Warehouse
- API Management
- Expanding towards a digital ecosystem to enable partners, citizens, etc.
- Providing BEBAT with the right analytics & insights on their platform to further optimize operations
- Developing & implementing a chatbot (Barry, the BEBAT Bot!)
- Revamping their intranet