About the job
LoQutus is looking for a Digital Analyst to join the Digital Transformation Team. LoQutus is a pioneer in guiding organizations towards digitalizing their services and operations. Our focus is on the centricity of the customer, the employee’s digital workplace and the interaction between the organization and its partner network. Our aim is to simplify and optimize services and processes and to provide an optimal user experience.
As a Analyst, you will support our customers with the analysis of their business domains (including process modelling, information modelling, …) and propose the best possible automation via a requirements model.
- You will have a key role in the communication between business stakeholders and the ICT department.
- You feel confident that you can translate business requirements to ICT department (business IT alignment).
- You stay up to date with new approaches and modelling techniques.
- You have an academic degree and are eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you master technical ICT language, but can also persuade business and non-ICT stakeholders.
- Some of these domains are not unfamiliar for you, others you are willing to learn:
– AS IS and TO BE business context
– AS IS and TO BE processes
Business information model
To BE solution context
High level use case list
Initial functional information model
Non functional requirements
- A high degree of autonomy, a chance to build your success within a strong environment
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A team to work with, rely on and build upon.
- A culture of trust, team work and expertise
- A highly interactive job, wide-ranging responsibilities
- A competitive salary package