Difficulties during the processing of cases:
- Every case consists of different sub-cases with their own strict processes & regulation
- As a result of limited budgets & time, cases ended up on a waiting list & are processed in batches
- Manual processing takes a lot of time from knowledge workers & case managers that could be spent more effectively
- A lack of standardization compromises communication consistency & collaboration
In short, it was time to move away from paper cases and to embrace a sophisticated digital solution.
These projects took a few years and were gradually rolled-out in 3 phases.
- Business & functional analysts created a standard process for each type of subsidy
- We developed an adaptive case management solution (this would eventually become the Ground lion platform)
- Implementation of the solution, as well as ensuring integrations with SharePoint & Microsoft Excel
- AgilePoint was implemented as well for process support and managing workflows